Position: Office Manager & HR Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting Date: May 16, 2022
Reporting to: Senior Director of Operations
Location: Rocky View, AB
Do you want to help feed the world more sustainably? Are you a people person who loves to keep things organized? If so, read on!
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity, and Innovation. The team at this dynamic company is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
We are currently looking for an experienced Office Manager & HR Administrator at our Rocky View production facility to manage the day-to-day administrative duties onsite, as well as provide HR support in recruiting and onboarding new hires. This role is well-suited for a highly organized individual with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to get things done.
WHAT ENTERRA OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Annual bonus program
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement purchasing procedures, match received orders against purchase orders, and convey invoices to head office
- Arrange shipping when required, matching shipping documents to sales orders and convey readiness to bill to head office
- Assist with audit, filing and recordkeeping
- Provide reception and administrative support
- Implement office standards and procedures
- Liaise with vendors to support office and facility management
- Maintain and replenish office inventory
- Run errands and purchase items in-store as needed, including use of personal or company vehicle
- Create a welcoming environment in line with the Enterra brand for visitors including customers, contractors, and other guests
- Assist with special projects with other departments as required
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding of hourly employees onsite
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding HR-related matters
- Update and maintain employee files and assist with payroll preparation
- Be a brand steward onsite, helping to foster a customer-centric culture with our employees
- Ensure accuracy and confidentiality of employee information and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Degree or certification in office administration, HR, or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of office management with some HR experience
- Fully functional with all aspects of MS Office applications
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated – brings a positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterra.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.