Position: Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: 13-month contract
Starting Date: April 2022
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Location: Winnipeg, MB
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity, and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
Our Marketing team in Winnipeg, MB is looking for an energetic individual who wants to make a difference and take on the role of Marketing/Communications Coordinator. We’re looking for someone with 2+ years professional experience to help provide support to our marketing program.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Execute on our marketing strategy both internally and externally
- Prepare, format, and edit a range of marketing materials and documents
- Maintain, update and measure company websites
- Produce and coordinate digital content including writing and implementing social media posts
- Engage in marketing programs including development, tracking and measurement
- Coordinate and perform market research
- Champion and support company CRM database
- PO and account management for project creation and ordering
- Process expenses
- Correspond with customers and staff to provide marketing support
- Interact with our suppliers to meet the needs of our strategic plan
- Perform other corporate duties, as required from time to time
- Strong writing, editing, verbal, and organizational skills
- Great understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to delight both inside and external customers
- Flexibility to accommodate last minute changes in daily responsibilities
- Social media savvy
- Urgency with attention to detail and follow through on tasks
- Ability to think creatively and communicate it
- Talent to work efficiently, plan ahead, and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to take initiative, good judgment, and anticipate needs and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated initiative, analytical capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Marketing/Communications degree or diploma with minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Excellent English language communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop), WordPress and SalesForce
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada and travel to US
WHAT ENTERRA OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Paid training to further personal development
- Positive company culture focused on open communication and transparency
- Great learning experience
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterra.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date March 31st, 2022.