Position: Shipping/Warehouse -Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time, permanent
Starting Date: February 2021
Reporting to: Plant Manager
Location: Rocky View County, AB
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
We are looking for a dynamic Shipping/Warehouse Coordinator to oversee responsible for actively participating in our Distribution Team including the shipping and coordination of product to meet both internal stakeholders and customer needs.
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, self-motivated who thrives by achieving results and exceeding their supervisors expectations. The role requires the coordination of inventory and shipping of orders by manually picking required products within the internal warehouse and assembling shipments from both our internal location and third-party warehousing.
• Strict adherence to health and safety policies including performing general cleaning duties
• Plan and executes logistic needs and customs clearance with trucking firms and brokers to
ensure timely pick-up and delivery of shipments across Canada, USA, Europe and other
destinations as required
• Implements and enforces processes aimed to create a maximum inventory consistency and
accuracy for both onsite as well as offsite third party inventory
• Maintains effective communication of expectations and goals between internal and external
• Other related duties as required
• Can – do attitude and comfortable in a start-up environment
• Previous shipping experience
• Experience in animal feed manufacturing a plus but not required
• Computer savvy and experience using an ERP system. Using Salesforce is an asset but not a
• Ability to analyze and solve problems, results oriented
• Able to work under deadline pressure
• Strong team player
• Organized and detail oriented, adaptable to change
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent benefits plan
• Annual bonus program
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterra.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date March 12th, 2021.