Position: Key Account Manager – Animal Feed Ingredients
Starting Date: Jan, 2020
Location: This position is open to candidates in Canada and the US as a remote position. Enterra also has offices in Vancouver, Calgary or Winnipeg.
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
The job is about building deep customer relationships by putting your technical, interpersonal and critical thinking skills to work in helping customers uncover solutions to their challenges.
- Identify and approach prospect customers and key decision makers in animal feed and pet food manufacturing
- Provide technical expertise on feed ingredient use to customers and move customers through adoption cycle
- Work with technical support staff to ensure optimal customer service
- Regularly follow-up with clients and prospects via email, phone and in person to move them through the adoption cycle
- Participate in face to face selling at 2-4 North American trade shows per year
- Lead regular customer visits throughout North America
- Manage your sales pipeline using a CRM software
- Exceed sales goals with your team members
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Animal Nutrition or related field is preferred. Applicants with relevant work experience or technical training will also be considered.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience selling feed ingredients
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to travel in North America and occasionally overseas
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits plan
- Annual bonus program
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.