Position: Business Development Analyst/ Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: November 2nd, 2020
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
Location: Calgary Downtown Office
At Enterra, our core purpose is to harness the power of insects to feed and care for the world. Since 2007 we have been pioneering large-scale, sustainable insect production in North America, producing the highest quality ingredients for our innovative animal feed and pet food customers.
We live by our core values of Quality, Integrity and Innovation. Our team is full of motivated and hardworking people that are committed to making the world a better place.
- Undertake market assessment for new markets and determine go to market strategy
- Assist in building economic case for new facilities including search for feedstock, buildings, and utilities
- Identify potential partnerships
- Maintain competitor canvas and industry database
- Ad-hoc requests as required
- Bachelor’s degree, any discipline
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Candidates with one – two years’ work experience in strategy will be considered preferentially, however exceptions for outstanding candidates will be made
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Self-motivated with ability to work both autonomously and with a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits plan
- Annual bonus program
For more information about Enterra, please visit www.enterra.com.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Closing date October 23rd, 2020.